Sunday, March 29, 2020

Exo Studies for Understanding Extraordinary Times



Making sense of these extraordinary times is one outcome from an Exo Studies Master Course I just completed.

While a central focus of this course was UFOs/UAPs/ETs/EDs/NHIs it resulted in new perspectives and 'bigger pictures' for a range of personal and global issues.

In terms of UFOs it's clear we have known a great deal about this phenomenon for decades. Exploring 'UFO denial' highlights much that is in shadow across society and culture - although perhaps not for much longer.

The course encouraged me to take a step back, breathe and engage the heart before jumping to conclusions based on outdated habitual thinking.

Underpinning beliefs and assumptions were questioned leading to the transformation of my worldview to accommodate a range of phenomena and experience which previously made little sense.

I now have a much greater understanding of various agenda playing out on this planet. I find I can more comfortably assess sensational claims, discern disinformation, engage in meaningful discourse and make informed choices.

This allows me to remain more centered, compassionate and peaceful in these uncertain times. My expanded worldview is both holistic and galactic revealing new possibilities and realities. This helps me to navigate life, brings clarity to my being and doing, and assists in the co-creation of preferred futures.

A new website, WhatsUpWithUFOs provides quality links for those wanting to explore exo topics.

Exo Studies Master Course information is at https://www.exostudies.org

No comments: