I joined a few years ago but it was only a few weeks ago that I started to use it seriously.
And it's only since then that I've reaped the rewards...
- yes - far fewer passwords to remember.... and also
- improved passwords - all now random (and different for every account)
- faster logins - saving me a great deal of time logging in
- increased security with two-factor authentication
- simplicity with multiple identities for my different roles
- easy access across multiple mobile devices
As our organisation moves to make informed use of a wide range of externally provided online services it's important to remember basic security principles to protect identity and information.