10% responded to the survey and most did so in the first day.
For me some of the surprises were:
- 61% of staff access ICT for their work from home
- 77% have used Google Earth
- 45% use Facebook
- 24% have used computer games with students
- 60% use mentoring/coaching with students
- 61% use self/peer assessment with students
The requests and comments at the end of the survey highlighted several issues for staff including the need for efficient and effective communication and dialogue across multiple campuses. This will be covered in the next post.