Monday, February 23, 2009

On a Role...

I've been thinking and talking and listening and planning around my new role 'Flexible Learning Facilitator' - which is about flexible learning and communities of practice - and making some progress...

I've decided to map my journey into the role and its projects using Google Sites...

Conversations with Kirsty and her recent post have greatly helped to clarify directions - as has my reading coming through Google Reader - like this from a post by Jay Cross a couple of days ago... 'eLearning is not the answer'



Jay says "Facilitating pull learning requires building learning ecosystems that bind workers together instead of developing courses and events. Replacing instructor-led events with living networks yields astounding gains in productivity." [CC 2.5 License]

Much food (choc biscuits?) for thought...

.

No comments: