Wednesday, February 13, 2019

A New Kind of Journey

Next week I’m attending the Newkind Festival/Conference designed to “inspire and activate the next generation of global changemakers and social justice champions.”

I’ve spoken to several people who’ve attended or presented at Newkind and their advice was “you’ve got to go.”

Newkind will be radically different from my previous work-related conferences. 500 people will be camping ⛺️ I haven’t camped for at least 20 years 🙂

It’s ‘zero-waste’ and its impact will be measured against the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.

Importantly for me it’s an opportunity to hear and network with people who are focussed on positive change for humanity and the planet.

It’s also an opportunity to listen deeply to others, self and Self.

And to practice “Breathe first, heart next, mind last.”

No comments: